- You are an individual with a natural urge towards self fulfillment.
- You are a social being: At home, with your family, your friends, your acquaintances and at work.
- You are a member of society at large.
These three domains (individual, social and societal) are integrated with one another. Nonetheless, individual experience is what it is all about: Your place in the world and what you do in that world.
Sometimes things run smoothly. Sometimes you could use some help. Sometimes things are running smoothly and you want more. Markus works in different domains using various methods to support human beings on their journey – as an individual, as a family, as a team at work and as a member of society. His specialisations are:
- Therapy: Relationship and family therapy, as well as individual therapy – also via Skype or Email.
- Training: New skills, getting individuals and teams to function optimally.
- Teaching: Psychology students in a variety of subjects.
- Inspiration: Workshops to stimulate spirituality in daily life and the generation of new ideas; for individuals and organisations.
- Restorative Practices: Changing the climate in schools and other communities.