Markus van Alphen studied clinical psychology at the University of Amsterdam, with relationship and family therapy as specialism. He is an author of books on the subject of psychology, a teacher, trainer and a therapist.
His specialisations are:
- Therapy, counselling and coaching: Relationship (couple’s counselling) and family therapy, as well as individual therapy, counselling and coaching – also via Skype or Email. See the website: www.Skype-therapy.org
- Training: New skills, getting individuals and teams to function optimally.
- Teaching: Psychology students in a variety of subjects.
- Writing: Author of several textbooks (see Publications)
- Inspiration: Workshops to stimulate spirituality in daily life and the generation of new ideas; for individuals and organisations.
- Restorative Practices: Changing the climate in schools and other communities.